Can you believe today is the last day of July? This month has flown by. Yet the 4th of July seems like such a long time ago. I will update my 2012 goal progress later this week (maybe tomorrow).
Someone very special was born this day THREE years ago. S is the daughter of our friends J and L. Here is a picture taken just a few hours after her birth.
And here she is just a couple of days ago. She looks so grown up now. And funny, she is quite a hoot. Happy birthday S!
Yesterday I came home from work with a terrible headache (which started at noon) and sick to my stomach. I went straight to bed and didn’t move until 7PM. Needless to say, there was no workout yesterday. I am feeling better this morning, just hoping neither symptom comes back. I have much to do today to get ready for my trip. And praying for no rain after 4PM today. I need my car to get washed.
I am going to finish the blog challenge questions from Peanut Butter and Jenny.
Day 28: Write about the last dream you remember having.
I vaguely remember a dream from last night. It was about packing and organizing using Thirty-One totes. Imagine that. My brain is mentally getting ready for conference. In reality, I have made my packing list and there are many items thrown in the floor in my craft room. Tonight all of that needs to come together.
Day 29: If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be?
I don’t know if this is supposed to be something I am now or something I might want to be (like a fantasy). I would just like to be famous for being a nice person. I would also love to maybe someday be famous for winning the lottery. LOL.
Day 30: Write about your morning routine.
My morning routine is kind of long and boring. Goes a little like this:
- Get up, go downstairs to kitchen and get some water to drink.
- Back upstairs to my office to work on my blog.
- To my bathroom to shower, wash hair, start makeup.
- Back in computer room to finish blog. Usually the titles come to me in the shower.
- Back to the bathroom to finish my makeup, brush my teeth, and start my hair.
- Back to the computer room to read blogs in my Google Reader, catch up on Twitter and Facebook.
- Back to the bathroom to finish my hair and get dressed.
- Back to my office to get everything I need to take to work.
- Downstairs for breakfast.
- Pack my snacks, etc. for work. Do any quick household chores I can do (like empty the dishwasher).
- Out the door to work.
A little reminder for today:
What’s your morning routine? What would you like to be famous for?
Happy Tuesday! Make the most of today!